By supporting our humanitarian charity for children you are making a conscious decision to improve the lives of children. We aim to protect intrinsic basic rights of the children of Burmese Parents and make them acquire full benefits of these rights.
We exist to help marginalized and exploited children of Burmese to help not to fall into victim of nation less, orphaned and being abuse and exploited children Mae Sot – Myawaddy, Thai-Burma border. We are a non-sectarian, non-political and not-for-profit organization that provides crucial support to children who really need it.
NLD Patron Visits Dr. Cynthia Maung on Thai Border
Preparing for Abandon Children Issues Workshop at CPPCR office
More than 10 organizations met to explore possibilities of abandon children in terms of their rights if they are being cared under the 1) community-based organizations 2) Thai-registered foundations 3) Department of Social Welfare and Human Security. We decided to organize a workshop called Abandon Issues for Marginalized Children where community-based organizations, foundations, and government agencies will be invited and will explore the future action points together.
Successful Celebration on January 11 2014
The opening ceremony consisted of formal speeches by Dr Cynthia Maung, village heads, and opinion leaders from the community at 8:30 (local time) on 11 Jan 2014 at the Children Development Center, Mae Sot. This was interspersed with dance performances from children and 1268 children aged between 5 to 18 years, 125 teachers from migrant schools, and 682 parents and staff from CBOs/NGOs joined the celebration. More than 1000 prizes were
Theme: “Empowering Children Towards a Peaceful World”
Preparation for International Children Day – January 11 2014
The Committee has resolved to organize and implement Children’s Day 2014 ceremony and activities for Burmese children who attended 74 migrant learning centers and Thai children who attended 4 Thai schools in the Mae Sot and Pop Pra area of Thailand. The celebration will consist of educational and recreational activities such as speeches on rights, education and the social and physical well being of the child. There will be competitions, games and other activities arranged for the children to foster participation, competition and co-operation between children. The target group on the activities is Burmese Children who attended 74 Migrant Learning Centers and Internal Display Person in the Mae Sot and Phop Phra areas, Tak Province, Thailand. Some Local Thai People will also be invited too to celebrate together with us that encourages good atmosphere for integrating into Thai society. One of the Key Programs for CPPCR in Year 2014 – 2015 is Youth Exchange and Participation Emphasizing “Changing: Participation to Facilitation”.Photos: “Capacity of Children toward Peaceful World”
Pre-Meetings with Community Representatives and Children at the CPPCR Office
ICD Invitation Letter with Agenda_Eng Version Click Here
CPPCR’s Sixth Conference
The Sixth Conference of the Committee for Protection and Promotion of Child Rights (Burma) was successfully held on Jan 3 and 4 of 2014 at a place on Thai-Burma border attended by over seventy delegates from thirty organizations, legal experts and children’s representatives. The conference hereby issues this statement (Burmese Version) Statement 2014
English version will be available soon…
|CPPCR honorably attended “Workshop on Children Rights in the ASEAN Region” in Bangkok, Thailand.
The workshop had provided opportunities for learning and paving a good platform to meet various resource persons not only from ASEAN countries but also those commit themselves for protection and promotion of children rights around the world.
A trust betrayed
The International Labour Organisation (ILO) estimates that of the world’s 215 million child labourers, 115 million are involved in hazardous work, including 41 million girls and 74 million boys; 53 million are aged 5-14, and 62 million are aged 15-17. The number of child labourers engaged in hazardous work between the ages of 15-17 is increasing.
|CPPCR’s Rights Based Approach Assessment Results by ADRA Thailand AMWRE Project
Rights Based Approach[/caption]
|ျမန္မာအစိုးႏွင့္အျပည္ျပည္ဆိုင္ရာအလုပ္သမားအဖြဲ႕(ILO)တုိ႔ပူးေပါင္းၿပီး ေအာက္တုိဘာလတြင္ ကေလးအလုပ္သမား ကိစၥႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္၍ သေဘာတူ စာခ်ဳပ္ ခ်ဳပ္ဆိုမည္ျဖစ္ေၾကာင္း သိ ရသည္။
ျမန္မာအစိုးရႏွင့္ ILO သေဘာတူညီခ်က္ ၁၈၂ ခ်က္တြင္ပါ၀င္သည့္ ကေလးအလုပ္ သမား ျပႆနာသေဘာတူညီခ်က္ကို အတည္ျပဳ လက္မွတ္ေရးထုိး ရန္ ေၾကညာခဲ့ ၿပီး ျဖစ္ေၾကာင္း၊
ကေလးအလုပ္သမား ကိစၥ ILO ႏွင့္ သေဘာတူ စာခ်ဳပ္ ခ်ဳပ္ဆိုမည္
- ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံ တ၀န္းမွာ အရြယ္မေရာက္ေသးတဲ့ ကေလးသူငယ္ အဓမၼျပဳ က်င့္မႈျဖစ္ပြားတာေတြဟာ အခုႏွစ္ပိုင္းအတြင္း မ်ားျပား လာတာ ေတြ႕ရပါတယ္။သတင္း မီဒီယာေတြ၊ အင္တာနက္ လူမႈကြန္ရက္စာ မ်က္မွာေတြမွာလည္းအမ်ား အျပား ေရးသား ေဖာ္ျပၾကပါတယ္။
visit to read moreကေလးသူငယ္ အဓမၼျပဳက်င့္မႈ ဘယ္လို ကာကြယ္ ေျဖရွင္းမလဲ
- A Thai court postponed a case against a British labour activist for the fifth time on Friday after failing to locate the defendant.
Bangkok Southern Criminal Court adjourned the case until November 11.
- Wealthy Chinese seek U.S. surrogates for second child, green card
- International adoption: Saving orphans or child trafficking? news from CNN
read more visit
- Texas Christian University Welcomes Its Youngest Freshman Ever!
- The U.N. says many of the refugees are leaving Syria with little morethan the clothes on their back, and that half of them are children
- GAVI on Track to Immunize One-Quarter Billion Children by 2015
- Cambodian School Educates New Generation of Social Workers
- New legislation will redefine ‘child’ in Myanmar
- Mississippi Baby’s Remission Raises Hope for HIV Cure
- လူသတ္မႈ သံသယျဖင့္ ၁၄ ႏွစ္အရြယ္ ကေလးကုိ ရဲက ညွဥ္းပန္းႏွိပ္စက္
- Attempts Under Way in Burkina Faso to Improve Child Nutrition
- “ဆိုဒါ” ပါတဲ့ အခ်ိဳရည္နဲ႔ ကေလးတို႔ရဲ႕ က်န္းမာေရး
- Pneumonia Kills One Million Kids Every Year
- Children Who Are Losing Their Future
- ထိုင္းေရာက္ ျမန္မာေတြ Passport သက္တမ္းတိုးတာ ပြဲစားမလို
- သခ်ၤာမရတဲ့ တတိယ တန္းေက်ာင္း သူေတြကို အျပစ္ေပးတဲ့အေနနဲ႕ ဖက္နမ္းခိုင္းခဲ့တဲ့ ေက်ာင္းဆရာကို ကသာတရားရံုးမွာ တရားစြဲဆို
- ကေလးစာေပနဲ႔ ကေလးအေတြး
- ကေလးစစ္သား ပေပ်ာက္ေရး အစိုးရႏွင့္ စစ္တပ္ ေဆာင္ရြက္မႈ ကုလသမဂၢ ႀကိဳဆို
- Migrant Children: The Most Vulnerable
- လူကုန္ကူးခံရသည့္ ကေလးသူငယ္ ၂၂၄ ဦး ကယ္တင္ႏိုင္
3 Days Communication and Presentation Skills Training, where 9 partner organizations attended, started on 10th September 2013 at the CPPCR office, generously supported by ADRA Thailand.
“child’s rights videos”